Avon InsuranceAvon Insurance

Insurance Brokers

Doing a new build, repairs or alterations? You may need contract works cover


Contract Works

We can provide cover for your commercial building or your residential dwelling whilst it is being built. This cover can be provided if you are the contract principal or if you are the main contractor.

In addition to this, we can provide cover for existing buildings that are being altered or extended. This cover can include damage to the existing structure.

If you are regularly a main contractor for new projects we can also offer year-round cover for multiple contracts, so you can avoid having to arrange cover at the beginning of each project.

Why Choose Avon Insurance

Our Personal Service

We are with you all the way

We visit you

Same Capabilities as the big companies

Independent expert advice

Avon InsuranceAvon Insurance
Call Us 033657171